Sunday, December 19, 2010

Apron

I am getting so excited for my package.  It looks likes it was rerouted but should be here tomorrow!  I have been checking every day for a package and anytime UPS or the mail truck comes up my street.  Since this is my 1st swap, I have loved seeing all the different creations that people have come up with.  I have recently learned to love sewing again and because of this swap and inspiration from a friend, I have even made my 3 kids aprons for Christmas.  It is so nice to be part of such a talented group and i am looking forward to more swaps.

I will certainly post about my package and post pictures.  Thanks again for letting me participate in this swap!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your package! Maybe you will get it today!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!