Monday, January 2, 2012

THANK YOU CATHERINE ...

My Secret Santa travelled a long way, just to spoil me ...... all the way from Sydney, Australia:-)
And spoil me she did .... look at the lovely package I recieved ...

Not to mention the cute tin. I have a weakness for Holiday tins. I pull the respective tins out for each holiday, and fill them with sweet goodness.
She sent me a cupcake recipe book .... yummy!!!! We have some earmarked. The candy cane ornament is so super cute.
I just love the bracelet she made me .... the color is stunning.
Do you see the packet of gummy candy? Gummy cherries to be precise ..... delicious!!!!
Thank you Catherine, I loved it all.
I don't have your email address to send you a personal Thank You, but I wanted you to know I recieved the package and loved it.
Happy 2012 everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great package...It is so fun to get something from another country! I love the cupcake book......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, that looks like lots of fun.

    Thanks for checking out my blog. I am always thrilled to see new followers. If you're interested there is a giveaway going on right now and becoming a follower earns you an extra entry if you leave a comment on that post telling me you did so.

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!