Friday, January 25, 2013
Doesn't this fabric look delicious?? I have connected with everyone and fabric is in hand or will be SOON! So, let's get down to the fun stuff - partners. This time, you will receive from the same person who sends to you - so a REAL swap. Since we have an uneven number of players, I'm going to sew-along instead of swapping.
Ellena and Mary Lea
Kerry and Molly (Molly is new, so she sends first and Kerry mails after she receives)
Jennifer and Tammy
Glenda and Jeanie
Comment below that you've seen your assignment. I will send you both contact info this weekend, so touch base with each other via email ahead of time to confirm address and desires. IF you want to receive or make something other than an apron, talk it out with your partner but no pressure either way.
POST pictures!! I really want to see the goodies in the works. If you are not already an author on this swap blog, I will send you an invitation.
Reminder on the regular swapping rules (tweaked for this one):
Normal rules apply (aka you and I will be email buddies)
1. To reply to my assignment email within 48 hours, acknowledging receipt of your partner and letting me know you’re still playing.
2. To joyfully create an apron that you would love to receive, washed and pressed so it’s wonderfully fresh for your partner. Any extras are just that - extra, so don't go overboard.
3. To mail your package no later than February 7 (earlier if NEW) using USPS Delivery Confirmation or other tracking, and to email me at shawneeh at yahoo.com with the tracking number so I know you’ve met your mailing commitment.
4. To email me when you have received your package, and to copy me on your thank you email to your partner who worked so hard on your apron.
5. To have fun! All participants will be invited to author on the Apronista Flirty Apron Swap blog and will be able to post pictures of aprons-in-progress, comments and giveaways. The more the merrier! Since this isn't a secret partner swap, you have to be trickier but post as many photos and details as you are comfortable with - and LOTS of packages received!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Sunday, January 13, 2013
I will be cutting, prepping, and mailing of fabric as soon as it arrives. I can't wait. =)
Monday, January 7, 2013
Well, if we want a Valentine's swap, we better get a move on.
This swap format is different -- Each participant will purchase and receive a fat quarter of designer fabric designed by Patricia Shea and sold by Spoonflower.com. By my bulk purchasing the fabric, our cost per person of $8.50 will be less than the posted rate of $11/FQ, even with rush shipping rates included, but our timeline is tight. Please email me if you have ANY questions prior to registering. Must be a swapper in good standing and space is limited.
Our next apron swap will be a summer-themed traditional swap, just in case this format isn't for you.
VALENTINE FAT QUARTER - APRON SWAP
Friday, January 11
Wednesday, January 16
Wednesday, January 16
Mail NO LATER THAN: February 7
This is a SPECIAL paid swap. Everyone who registers will receive a special fat quarter of designer Patricia Shea's Tumbling Cupcakes fabric to be used in some way in your apron. We are only swapping one handmade apron -- any tuck-ins are totally optional! (Sorry, US only)