Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...a sneak peak!

My partner ... I can't say enough nice things about her :) I am keeping my fingers crossed that she likes my interpretation of her favorite songs. I was slightly inspired by one of my favorite shows "Glee" and how they mash up songs and create a new fun version.

As I was looking at fabrics I couldn't get "Santa Baby" and "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" separated! And for me it became Santa getting ready for Christmas. Checking his list a few times and getting his clothes ready! (I have a rather unique way of looking at things!) Plus, I completely fell in love with this fabric.



I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday season! I know I'm looking forward to a cool Thanksgiving! In my neck of the woods, we usually end up eating our turkey on the lawn and cranking on the a/c! But mother nature is playing with us this week. Mid 70s early on and downright chilly (mid 50s) for turkey day! Brrrr I usually don't have to turn the heat on during the day til closer to Christmas!

6 comments:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!