Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Blue Christmas


Here is my beautiful Holiday Hostess Apron from Dawnise. It's absolutely perfect for the blue and silver Christmas that I have planned for this year. There's even sweet little silver bells attached to the corners of the skirt. I LOVE IT! Thanks so much, Dawnise. Like a dummy, I forgot to put on the fun pink beaded necklace and bracelets that she sent along with the apron. Dawnise also included an apron pattern from a local designer in her area and a recipe for lemon cookies that will be coming out of my oven shortly.
Thank you, Dawnise, for a great package and thank you, Shawnee for another fantastic swap!
Happy Holiday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH - that is very lovely and creative. I especially love the action shot - nice! Enjoy your pretty pretty apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the French Flea Market pattern .. love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!