Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I received my apron and WOW!!

Well yesterday I received my apron from Dayna. My apron came wrapped in fun wrapping paper and the bracelet was wrapped and packaged in a pretty jewelry box.

Right now I am charging my camera so I can take pictures, but for now I am snagging her picture of the BEAUTIFUL apron she made me.

I have to say when I saw her picture I was hoping it would be mine LOL. It is perfect! And the bracelet... WOW!!! It is beautiful. I promise to post pictures as soon as the battery charges!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I can't wait to use it!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely apron (O: Wouldn't mind being in the kitchen with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. I think the fabric is so pretty and Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!