Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's In The Mail

I sent my swap out today. I previously showed one side of the table runner I created for my partner...well, here are both sides - a "two-fer" so to speak.

And the two potholders to match, plus my own design - Shoop-Shoop Bag, which I suggested my partner use to corrale all her Christmas shopping receipts. I also included various other goodies not shown here but included candy, a holiday magazine, some Starbuck's cocoa, and potpourri. Thanks Shawnee - I loved this table runner swap!


4 comments:

  1. I really love the table runner and all the goodys I would love to be the one receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!! You have done one fab job on the reversible Table Runner Nadine!! Is it coming my way?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!