Monday, October 31, 2011

Table Runner Packages are Flying

Now is the time for those table runner packages to be FLYING around the country, straight to you!  Several of you have sent me your tracking numbers (good job following directions, ladies) so I need to update the website tonight.  I kept super busy this weekend so didn't finish my updates then.

MY package arrived this last week, from the sweet new-FAS-swapper Amanda.  Here's one picture with more to follow.  Can you believe she was afraid it was too springy?  It's a PERFECT autumn runner that could be used in the spring, too.  THANK YOU AMANDA.  She also included two packs of fat quarters in delicious color combinations AND a magazine called "Mollie Makes" this is FULL of DIY crafting projects and she marked the special ones with homemade bookmarks.  SUPER SPECIAL!

Please mail your package out if you haven't yet, and send me your tracking number.  If you're going to be a little late, let me know that, too.  I hope you've had fun with this non-apron swap -- I know I have!

Question --- I am thinking MAYBE I can squeeze in one more swap before Christmas.  Apron or non-apron?  Suggestions??

4 comments:

  1. I would love another swap before Christmas. Either apron or non-apron would be fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another swap before Christmas .... yay, you're the best!!!!
    I had a lot of fun with trying something different, so my vote would be non apron swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a Christmas stocking? Maybe even put your partners name on it .. then instead of tuckins .. stuff it with a few goodies? I'm always up for a Shawnee Swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd vote for non apron. Christmas stocking or gift bag would be sort of neat.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!