Flirty Apron Swap II – Celebrating
Last Day to Sign Up: May 15
Last Day to Mail Packages: June 15
The theme for this swap is “Celebrating Independence” and everyone should receive their aprons by Independence Day. You will make an adult size apron with that theme for your known pal and your unknown pal will make one for you.
You will send your partner:
1. Handmade apron with one of the following fabric elements (pre-washed):
a. Color of red, white and/or blue; OR
b. Stars; OR
c. Fireworks; OR
d. Picnic/BBQ novelty print fabric
2. Coordinating paper product (package of napkins, tablecloth, plates or cups) keeping with the Independence Day/summer gathering theme
3. Handwritten note on how your family celebrates Independence Day or summer gatherings
By signing up for the Flirty Apron Swap, you agree to the following:
1. To reply to my assignment email within 48 hours, acknowledging receipt of your partner and letting me know you’re still playing.
2. To remain anonymous; if you need to ask your partner a question, send a message through me or use a secret email account that does not have your real name attached (test it first).
3. To joyfully create an apron that you would love to receive, washed and pressed so it’s wonderfully fresh for your partner.
4. To mail your package no later than June 15 using USPS Delivery Confirmation or other tracking, and to email me the tracking number so I know you’ve met your mailing commitment.
5. To email me when you have received your package, and to copy me on your thank you email to your unknown partner who worked so hard on your apron.
6. To have fun! All participants will be invited to author on the Flirty Apron Swap blog and will be able to post pictures of aprons-in-progress, comments and giveaways. The more the merrier! Since this is a secret partner swap, you post as many photos and details as you want!!
How to Sign Up:
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight, May 15, 2008, with the following information:
- Full Name and Blogger ID, if different
- Website address of your blog or other online profile
- Mailing Address for Partner to Send Apron Package
- Phone Number (just for my records in case I can’t reach you via email once swap begins)
- Dress/apron size as many patterns require that information
- Any apron preferences as far as type, color, dislikes, etc. While partners are not required to meet your preferences, this is a good starting point.