Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Day to Sign Up!!

Okay Ladies,

This is your last day to support your country and sign up for the Independence Day Flirty Apron Swap!

Have you been trying to decide if you have enough time, have you been MEANING to send an email but haven't done it yet ... now's the time! We're just under 50 participants and I had hoped that we would have at least as many participants as Round 1 .... so, I need 10 of you to go get your best friend, your mother or your sister to sign up too! LOL!!

Also, it's your last chance to enter into a drawing for Lana's I See Stars Apron. Isn't Lana so creative? I just love her aprons and, from your comments I think you do, too. Oh, if one reason you haven't signed up is you are worried you might not have time to complete your own apron, don't forget that in a pinch you could purchase a handmade Etsy apron to send to your partner. Just thought you needed a fail-safe!
~Shawnee

4 comments:

  1. I sent you an email yesterday afternoon about joining ... did it come thru?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been patiently waiting for today...can't wait to get my partner. Thanks, Shawnee! You host such a great swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawnee,

    Please sign My Mom up too! (Mary)

    Thanks

    I will email her info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent a email yesterday, I see my name on the list, hope that that Ellena is me

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!