Sunday, July 27, 2008

Registration Info

Hi all -- If your sign-up on the registration page went through, you will immediately get a pop-up window that says Success, and then you will also get a confirming email that summarizes the info you provided. If those things don't happen, something went wrong. You can try again or you just email me all the pertinent information and I'll enter you manually on my end. We're up to 70+ participants. If we hit 100 before July ends, registration will be temporarily suspended, and then up to another 100 can register in August. So, tell your friends! Please copy one of the images and post/blog about our little swap in your world.

Every couple of days, I'm taking new entries and adding your name on the sidebar as a participant along with a link to your blog if you have one. Be sure to let me know if your link doesn't work correctly. Then, you won't hear anything else until I send out partner matches in mid-August.

Thanks for playing!
Shawnee

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you recieved my emailed info. If not please drop me a note and I will send it again.
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!