Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day, Swappers!!

(Please note the Mama in this cutting is wearing an apron.)

I hope each my sweet swappers is able to honor your mother today. Visit if you can, call if she's too far, honor her memory if she's passed on. My own mommy died in 1997; little T and I took her favorite purple flowers to her grave yesterday and also left a flower for my best friend who lost her breast cancer fight last year. Each of my four kiddos will drop in for a visit over the next few days since everyone's work schedules makes one event impossible. We're getting ready to head into church this morning, and I'll serve in the nursery where every other month I'm a community builder for the classroom leaders.

DON'T FORGET that tomorrow is National Wear Your Apron Day. Wear one of your flirty aprons around town as you go about your normal business and then blog about everyone's reactions!!

2 comments:

  1. Shawnee ,I have a gift for you over at my blog if you choose to accept it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day...I know I did. I couldn't wear an apron on Monday, darn it, 'cause I have to wear scrubs...
    xxx
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!