Saturday, May 16, 2009

Speaking of Angels...


Imagine my surprise when I received a package in the mail from Debra Sherline of New York, NY! In the card she enclosed, she said..."I am not your Flirty Vintage Kitchen Linen Apron swapper...I knew you had been flaked on a couple of times and just thought it was not fair! I wanted to send you this package to put a smile on your face...Well, she really did!
She not only made me a darling apron, but she attached a little hand-embroidered tea towel with rick-rack and a cute little daisy button!

The apron tied with a beautiful bow and came in gorgeous leopard tissue paper and was sealed with a kiss! Enclosed in the package was a wonderful recipe that I can't wait to try! Check out my blog at www.thevilulateagarden.blogspot.com to copy it yourself! I learned from Debra how much it meant to make someone happy, with nothing in return for yourself...one good turn deserves another...I not only got a beautiful apron, I made a friend! I just Angeled an apron myself for Aunt Pittypat's Don't Ditch It, Re-stitch It swap...my mother always taught me to "pass it on"...For those of you who haven't received an apron and are Angeled...be an Angel yourself next time..."pass it on".
xxx
Paula

5 comments:

  1. Paula, you still haven't received your package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula I can't open your blog,
    Do you have any idea of the reason why it doesn't work I hate that
    I want register for your give away and I want to do the same I think it's a great idea
    Hope you 'll drop by

    Marie Noëlle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawnee...Jody received her apron from me. She posted a thank-you on my blog.

    Do you need another angel? I have time to help now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how sweet, adorable apron! I love all the detail.
    ♥Darla

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!