Friday, May 15, 2009

My apron arrived!!! (A little while ago...)

Here are some photos of the apron I received in the Vintage Linen Flirty Apron Swap. My swap partner was Kristi from California. She sent me this lovely apron, it is to be like one a Frontier Woman would wear. Great for the Yukon!!!
She used fabric she inherited from her grandmother and I think that's very special. She sent me a recipe for Porr man's chow mein casserole which I may make for my upcoming quilting party. It looks fun!!! She also sent in a lovely dishtowel and book called These are my words, The diary of Sarah Agnes Prine - a true Frontier Woman.

I apologize for the delay in posting pics, it waasn't from a lack of loving my apron!!! It's been a busy week. If you go to my blog, you can see a bunch of silly pics of me in my apron (http://quiltinggourmet.blogspot.com/).

3 comments:

  1. Oh I remember Kristi posting this apron. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!