Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chrissy, thanks for a wonderful package.

My package arrived and was filled with some really fun things. The apron is a ruffled black with white polka dot number. There is chartreuse bias tape around the edges. It's super cute. There was a pearl and ribbon necklace that I think is handmade for the 50s, blue and gray striped leg warmers for the 80s and it was all tucked into a tote bag that for the future.

It came from Chrissy. Thank you so much. I love it all. And you are a talented seamstress.

2 comments:

  1. Awww thank so much! I am glad you liked it. This was my first swap and I was so nervous and down to the final second to ship. I would have liked to make the packaging prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited, I didn't even notice the packaging.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!