Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall-Themed Badge


Hey swappers -- Here's an Autumnal badge for this swap.

Isn't this apron LOVELY? My good friend, Lana, of Sassy Apron let me highlight her original apron creation in this badge. I don't know if you can tell, but those are cute little turkeys in the print! And I love the gingham contrast.

If you are EVER in the market for an apron, Lana is your gal!

I own several of her aprons and she's saved my bacon several times when I ran out of time making an apron and had to place a rush order.

Don't forget - purchasing a handmade apron for one of my swaps is always an option, especially if it comes from Lana!!

PS - There is a Sassy Apron giveaway in our near future!!! YEAH!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the aprons, I have been playing with making my own art aprons. Please enter me in the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute apron. Wish it was mine!!

    Gotta go, my sewing machine is calling to me to stitch a bit!! By the way, if buckeyebaby1229 shows in the name, it really is me, Jen S from IL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Lana's aprons! She is so talented and uses the gorgeous fabrics! Forget about buying one for a swap, I want to buy one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!