Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thank you so much Shawnee!!!



A big thank you to Shawnee for a splendid Favorite Things package!  After being away for the past few weeks, I was very excited to pick up my "held" mail from the post office and tear into this package.  Needless to say, I have been anticipating this for a while now.  And was the wait ever worth it!  I got a very nice wallet from 31- I have heard a lot about this company but have never seen any of their items up close.  Very nice indeed.  If you want some of their products- contact Shawnee-she sells them!  Also, a cute address book, a packet of postcards from Oregon, a really cool mousepad/notepad combo, a package of assorted bakers twine (thank you- I had this on my list to get at the store the next time I was out....how did you know???)  A very frilly see-thru fire engine red hostess apron that my husband is bugging me to try on.....and what has to be the most traveled bag of rolos around- since I live minutes from Hershey, PA where they are made, and Shawnee is in Oregon- these suckers went coast to coast and back again!  Now- no judging on the half eaten bag of rolos in the picture.  I was hungry!  And of course, and beautiful card with explanations and hymns.  Thank you so much Shawnee!  I can't wait for the next swap.   

1 comment:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!