Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sewing the perfect apron for the hostess of the swap...


Well the pressure is on. My partner is the hostess of the swap... Shawnee!!!! I know I can say this because she was the one who sent out the partner list. It is no suprise to her that I will be making her apron. I am not going to post any photos since she knows it's me who will be sending the apron.I want her to be suprised. I sent away for the main fabric and spent a few hours at the fabric store yesterday getting the coordinating fabrics. Oh...I hope she likes it. I usually get stressed out picking fabrics for the swaps, but this is extra stressful! Well I will try and do a little bit of sewing this week!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image! Now, don't be a silly goose and stress about the apron. I love EVERYTHING you make and am excited for the surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That is pressure! I bet Shawnee will love the apron you send her though!!

    Have a great day!
    The other Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!