Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank you Regena!!

My camera and blogger do not want to cooperate. I got the picture of my AWESOME apron uploaded at least. I didn't get the goodies to download. Thank you so very much Regena for the apron. It is ADORABLE. I keep wearing it and staring at it in the corner. You did such a great job. I also loved the scarf, the Pride and Prejudice zombie cards, the cupcake wrappers and toppers, and the apron. I loved the whole package. You did such a great job and I just love it. Thank you for all of your hard work!!!

3 comments:

  1. yea!!!
    Does it fit???
    I was a little unsure about the PP&Z cards, but they were so awesome I just has to get them.
    It's washable so go ahead and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It fits perfect!! It even ends at my knees - awesome!!! I love pride and predjudice, so the cards were great!!! thank you again. My black cat especially appreciates the top of apron. He thinks it is his self portrait :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!