Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I finished my apron!

I'm done, done, done! I finished my swap partner's apron this afternoon, and I cannot wait to put her package together and get it out in the mail tomorrow! I bought the Emmeline Apron pattern from montessoribyhand on etsy.com. My partner loves pretty feminine things, so I thought the ruffles on the bodice would be perfect for her, and since it's reversible, I got to pick, not one, but two gorgeous prints! I don't want to spoil my partner's surprise, so these are just teaser pics...

Apron - side #1
Side #1

Apron - side #2
Side #2

I hope my partner loves it - it was my very first time making bias tape!

5 comments:

  1. very sweet...........cherries are so HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty in front of that green dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I made an Emmaline apron for my swap partner, too. It's such a feminine pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great presentation. The apron looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!