Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holiday Hostess Contest #1 Winner

EDITED 11/3
Partners have been assigned and most of you have replied. I still need to hear back from:

YEAH -- 100%%

So I took everyone's name who answered within 48 hours, and entered you into the contest for Jenna's Pillowcase Pinnie Pattern. The random winner is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

24
Entrant #24 ... Cynthia M! Congratulations!!!



NEXT CONTESTS:
#2 Early mailing of packages makes EVERYONE happy. So, if you send your partner's package before Veteran's Day 11/11 and send me an email with the delivery confirmation number, you will be entered to win.

#3 Mailing on time REALLY makes everyone happy. So, send your package no later than 11/24, which leaves plenty of time for it to arrive for Thanksgiving ... just send me an email with the delivery confirmation number and you will be entered to win. Early mailers are entered, too!

#4 Surprise contest ... Everyone will receive an invitation to post on this blog. IF you post hints of fabrics/patterns, photos of the aprons made (this is a secret swap, so that's okay), a special holiday recipe or tip, and other relevant posts, you will have an opportunity to win a cute little surprise!!


Hee, hee, hee .... I LOVE this time of year!!!

2 comments:

  1. i responded to your email - but just in case (since my name is still on your list) - yes! I am still planning onthe apron swap and I do have my swap partner's info.

    Thanks! I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yeah! I k=love giveaways, I'm gonna get sewing then, You're the best thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!