Friday, November 7, 2008

Vintage Double Tiers Hostess Apron Instructions

I found the instructions to this "Charming Hostess Apron" on the inside of a vintage package of Wright's Seam Binding. I guess it pays to actually open those packages up and use the trims!

Vintage Hostess Apron

If you're still looking for inspiration for this swap, or just want to make a fun apron for yourself, feel free to either sew this one as instructed or use it as a starting point for your own creation.

If you click on the photo you'll be taken to my Flickr account where you can download a larger image.

Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

  1. You have perfect timing! I was looking for a pattern like this, and you came to my rescue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky find. Better be checking out all those old bias tape packages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exactly the pattern I was looking for working on one with velvet and satin instead of organdy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!