Friday, November 23, 2012

Connie received her package from me so I can now share what I sent!  
I stalked her blog and found out she is a devout Christian so I wanted to keep that in mind when creating her package.   I wanted everything to have a reason for being in it.

I spelled out CHRIST and made 3 of the items. 



C for crocheted cowl (in one of her favorite colors and can be worn in different ways)
H for hot mug of cocoa and candy (impulse buy but I couldn't resist and she does like hot cocoa)
R for really sweet lamb ornament (Jesus is the lamb of God)
I for individual box of junior mints (she loves mint)
S for snowman coffee cozy ( it fits a Starbucks grande)
T for tissue worthy Christmas story (Christian novel)

I hope everyone had as much fun creating their packages as I did.  If you are interested in the little lamb ornaments, my tutorial is here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the lamb ornament. It is so special to have one. Thanks for posting the tutorial on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great package!! I just got back from taking my Mother back to Ohio, from her Thanksgiving trip to the Chicago area. Glad to be home. The traffic was very heavy. It took me 8+ hours.

    I am wondering why there aren't more comments on the Apronista site? Come on Ladies!!!! Make your comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!