Sunday, November 18, 2012

just a little...

Here is just a little peek to go along with the poem I posted the other day.  The word I chose was CHRIST to keep Christ in Christmas.  (did you see it?)

C is for Crocheted Cowl:


I made it using a lovely organic cotton yarn.  It can be worn in more than one way.  I just made it up as I went along.

S is for Sweet Little Lamb Ornament:

I thought a lamb was appropriate given that Christ is the lamb of God.
If you'd like to make your own, click HERE for my tutorial link. I also have lions :-)


 If I post the entire package, you'll be able to enlarge the note and read who I sent it to so these little peeks will have to do!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! that neck scarf is to die for.... soo cute & perfect for us Northern gals! lol!
    and who doesn't love hand made ornaments..
    HoHoHo & Bingle jells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Cowl, and the color too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!