Sunday, November 18, 2012

Snowing You A Peek...

I decided to use the word SNOW since it is a joke in our home that I am the Snow Witch and if I want it to snow it will...snow, snow, snow.  So, in a word, it fit!

S is for seasons, spring, summer, fall and winter and a mug rug for each...
 So here are 3 of the 4...a purple violety one for spring, a starry red, white and blue for summer and a Halloween one with a candy corn cupcake for fall....winter is right around the corner....










   




















I like to recycle/repurpose so since N is for notions and nifty, I put together from a Crystal Light container a nifty notions button box and yes, there are some buttons inside.  Even my hubby thought it was cute!

O is for ornaments and I picked up 2 silvery glittery snowmen to go with the O:
 For W, of course it is winter, so I chose a wonderful winter fabric that was fun and by the way, ahem....whimsical for the apron which I will be finishing up this week.
 Of course I will have to add some yummies and goodies and it will be complete!

3 comments:

  1. Uh Oh,,,, those lil penquins like like they are up to mischief! cute fabric!
    Cute 'mug rugs' too!
    HoHoHo & Bingle Jells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soi adorable!! Love the recycled containers!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!