Monday, July 12, 2010

Cupcakes and Cherries and ME Goodies arrived! YIPPEE




Am I ever a lucky Flirty Apron swapper or what?!? My apron and goodies arrived from my partner who was none other than the very talented Jill T. of NH. Jill, the apron is absolutely adorable and I know that my photo doesn't do it justice. For all of you envious swappers let me just tell you that is reversable with stripes on the reverse side and cupcake pockets. It ties in such a unique and very flattering way. I just can't say enough about how much I love this darling apron.

And if that wasn't enough, Jill also included some ME goodies (bookmark and pincushion purse) as well as a tug rope for my dogs to play with. The tug rope is not in the photo because the dogs are playing with it as I was taking the photo. But I'll tell you that Jill was ingenious and braided cherry fabric and red fabric together to create the tug toy. All three of my big dogs (I have three Newfoundland dogs) are having a blast with it.

Shawnee, I just loved this swap. So much fun to not only give but also receive. Thank you for hosting and thank you Jill for spoiling me (and the pups) so!

3 comments:

  1. I love the way the top ties can crisscross and attach to the waist ties. I got the idea from my visit to the Vermont Apron Company. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just the sweetest swap ever?? Love your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to see how it ties. I hate having a neck strap myself.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!