Friday, July 2, 2010

Signed, sealed and soon to be delivered

To my fabulous partner,
Your package containing marvelous cupcakes, cherries and Mary Engelbreit is on its way to your doorstep. I had so MUCH fun with this swap and I hope you are as happy when you receive it as I am in sending it to you. I dearly would love to show off the contents but.....my partner is Shawnee so she knows I'm sending her something and I do not want to ruin the surprises.

Thank you SO MUCH, Shawnee, for these fun swaps! This was, by far, my very favorite of all of the swaps and I was so happy to have you to spoil to show my appreciation for all of the time and hard work you put into the Flirty Apron Swaps.

So no photos today, though once your goodies arrive (and remember, coming from Canada it might be a week or two) I'll post photos....or you can.

Again, thank you for all you do. You're the best!

Cheers!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!