Sunday, July 11, 2010

So Flirty.... So Fun!!!!

My package from Cynthia arrived early last week (the posting of pictures has been delayed because of Blogger issues!!!!)
It is gorgeous and shouts Flirty Summer Fun to me:-) I love it!!!



As you can see it is reversible, and makes me want to get busy right away, making some deliciously decadent dessert!!!
She also sent me these lovely tuck ins...

I can't tell you how often I've walked past those cute M.E. pin cushions at my local Joanns, and wished I could think up a good enough excuse to buy one .......... now I have my very own one:-)The candle smells good enough to eat, and the memo pad and recipe cards will be put to very good use, that is for sure.

Thank you so much Cynthia for spoiling me. You certainly brought a smile to my day!!!

2 comments:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!