Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hi Everyone

What a wonderful swap that was! Thank you sooo much to Shawnee for being such an awesome swap host! NEVER have I been in a swap where the host was so involved and went way above and beyond her hosting duties! Huggs ;)

And Thank you sooo much also to my partner Heather for making me the PERFECT apron. I LOVE IT! You are such an amazing designer; I will wear my cupcake apron proudly and quite often I might add. ;)

I would love for you all to join in my swap-bot Housewives group.

http://www.swap-bot.com/group/661870719246a9916831359ed8a46a8e/about

We just started a swap which is only open to group members, so please feel free to stop by and see what we are all about. If you like, just hit the join request and I will approve your membership. :) BTW.. You will need to log in to swap-bot to see the page. ;) Hope to see you all there.

Smooches,
Skye

1 comment:

  1. How nice of you. I clicked the "Please Let Me Join" button. It sounds like a great group!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!