Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Swap package arrived

When I realized the package on my front step was from my swap partner, I was so excited to open it that I forgot to snap a photo. Take my word for it...it was packaged attractively.

As I removed the wrapping from the box, my eyes were greeted with an array of bright primary-colored tissue paper. I paused for a moment and wondered if my apron would have a theme related to my hobby of clowning. After all, my blog does have a photo of my alter-ego, Princess D. Clown.

I opened the enclosed envelope and read the handwritten note from Elisa. She told me that this was her first apron as well as her own design. She took a clue from my love of vintage sewing patterns and played with vintage design details on the apron.

Eagerly I removed the tissue to reveal my treasure and gasped with delight when I spotted it!
It is absolutely charming!

She also enclosed bright primary-colored tiny magnets and a coordinating "paperdoll" stuffie.


Elise - I'm thrilled with the apron you created for me. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so happy you like it, Sharon! That makes me very happy. :) I've got a couple package picture I'll post. I was going to give a sneak peak post but you beat me to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!