Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wow - thank you Jen!!

I received a beautiful package from Jen today! It started with the sweet pink packaging, ribbons with cute little animal stickers everywhere. My DD was thrilled. My "accessory" is a small 5" fine edge Santoku knife that is just the right size for me - thank you so much! My hubby is already eyeing it so I might occasionally share ... when he makes dinner!

Then my wonderful apron was unwrapped. I adore it. Jen learned how to applique, just for me! Aren't those cupcakes to die for? This apron is large enough to totally cover me, it's reversible, the trim on the pockets is so sweet, the buttons at the neckline add such a special touch .... it's even made of the some of the same material that I used in MY partner's apron. We are definitely on a wavelength here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JEN. I feel special!
Shawnee

1 comment:

  1. so neat about the fabric being one you'd used too!.......LOVE the color combo and it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!