Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Swap Apron Arrived!

My swap apron arrived in the mail today and I was really excited. It is a very pretty apron but what makes it even more special is that the lady that made it has only been sewing for six months. Her name is Bethany. She did an excellent job choosing the fabrics and putting it all together. It is trimmed in bias tape, something I seldom attempt to do after 30+ years of sewing. I think I am going to have to make an effort to start using some of the patterns I have that call for bias trim. Bethany I love the apron, recipes and the Bouquet Garni. I also have never used Bouquet Garni , but I will before long. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the SAME way about bias tape. That turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!