Thursday, April 10, 2008

I love my apron, Heather!


First off I'm sorry, but I don't know which Heather made my apron. I'm not posting this from home where I could check the full name on the package. Please leave a comment and let everyone know - you sewed a lovely apron and made it such a caring gift. :)

The apron is of vintage fabric with modern trims for a one-of-a-kind look and I love it! And it's lavendar and purple - just right as I graduated from Kansas State, home of the Wildcats! Purple Power!!

It was such a nice handwritten note trimmed with ribbon and I love the vintage potholder that she sent along with the apron and recipes. :) Oh, and I also got 2 yds of Hello Kitty ribbon and pretty vintage flower trim tying it all up. :)

Thank you, Heather, opening it all up brightened my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!