Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WOW! What a Flirty Apron!



Saturday before Easter, to my surprise a Package in my mailbox!
My flirty Apron swap partner sent me a package YAY!

She personalized the mailing box and even made cute matching fabric recipe cards!
My partner really out did herself with the creative way she brought everything together.

Even her comments on the thermometer ( yes my husband agreed with it I looked"hot" in my new apron hehe) to incorporating my favorite things polka dots and daises into a beautiful reversible apron!

WoW ! All I can say is I LOVE IT!!

Thanks so much I couldn't have asked for a better swap partner.

I have really enjoyed working on the apron for my partner. It was wonderful to get this beautiful one in the mail, you can tell that alot of thought and care was put into every stitch.
Thank You so much for your time and effort. I appreciated it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!