Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Package Came - Woo Hoo!!!!

My swap package arrived last Friday, and I was so excited. My partner, Rachelle, sent me a beautiful apron (love the buttons) and a cute bracelet. My vacation request was a trip to the mountains, which was a challenge for her, so she made my apron out of very cute travel fabric. It was lined and trimmed with a red check fabric that reminds my of my camping tablecloth. It is such an adorable pattern. She also sent me a pretty charm bracelet, as they are something she enjoys collecting. Check out the photos of my package. Rachelle, thank you so much for my wonderful package.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute apron with the red check fabric and I love the charm bracelet.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable, I love the fabric combo and the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!