Thursday, October 23, 2008

Worth the Wait!

My original partner went M.I.A {for the summer vacation swap} and an "Angel", Mary F, made this amazing apron for me! It is absolutely PERFECT!


My package completely made my day. I put on my apron right when I opened my package and I have been wearing it around my house all day long! Haven't cooked a thing, just been wearing it! ;)
Mary F. Thankyou so much for being my angel. I was a little discouraged when my partner went MIA but I am so glad she did now! I wouln't have recieved this fantabulous apron if not! I even got a little choked up when I got it and saw how much love went in to this "extra" apron that you volunteered to make. From the bottom of my heart,...Thank you, Thankyou! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It's like two apron's in one! I'm so happy that there are angels in the world. Good for you, and good for Mary F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a pretty apron to just be wearing! So glad you got one from an angel. Way to go Mary F.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a FANTABULOUS apron indeed! you are one lucky girl. mine too went MIA and i still have yet to receive an apron which makes it hard to join other swaps. enjoy your lovely apron! cheers, rachel

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!