Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Swapping Rules

Flirty Apron Swap IV, Winter 2008 – Holiday Hostess
Last Day to Sign Up: October 24, 2008
Last Day to Mail Packages: November 24, 2008

By signing up for the Flirty Apron Swap, you agree to the following:

1. To reply to my assignment email within 48 hours, acknowledging receipt of your partner and letting me know you’re still playing.

2. To remain anonymous; if you need to ask your partner a question, send a message through me or use a secret email account that does not have your real name attached (test it first).

3. To joyfully create an apron that you would love to receive, washed and pressed so it’s wonderfully fresh for your partner.

4. To mail your package no later than November 24 using USPS Delivery Confirmation or other tracking, and to email me at shawneeh@yahoo.com with the tracking number so I know you’ve met your mailing commitment.

5. To email me when you have received your package, and to copy me on your thank you email to your unknown partner who worked so hard on your apron.

6. To have fun! All participants will be invited to author on the Flirty Apron Swap blog and will be able to post pictures of aprons-in-progress, comments and giveaways. The more the merrier! Since this is a secret partner swap, you post as many photos and details as you want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!