Thursday, October 9, 2008

Va-Va Voom Apron


What do you say about a woman who, even in the midst of a crisis like the hurricane, still manages to create an amazing, thoughtful apron? I guess you say that SHE is amazing and thoughtful!

Tonya's apron, along with potholders and a fantastic magazine, arrived today. I let Gigi model it as I'm not dressed in a pretty enough outfit to do it justice right now. My husband said "Now THAT's an apron"--he thought it was a va-va-voom apron!!

Thank you so, so much!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! The women of Texas are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics you used on this one! Super cute. Thanks for the comment on how to teach a 4 year old to sew. I'm excited to try. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!