Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Partner emails coming soon ...

Sorry for the delay in getting out partners! It took longer than I expected to confirm everyone was still playing. I have everyone assigned on my spreadsheet, now just need to send out the individual emails.

Our FIRST FAS4 Contest will be for everyone who responds within 48 hours to the partner assignment email so keep an eye on your inbox.

Here is the giveaway. This is a PDF apron pattern designed by Jenna at The Make Do Mercantile on Etsy. This is quick little apron pattern that would make fun gifts, and even better is that it is a PDF pattern -- great for people like me who WANT IT NOW!



This apron is so fast to put together. I love it. If you don't win you can go snatch up a copy and send some apron love to a fellow swapper in a future swap. It includes three sizes, M, L and XL and can be made with one pillowcase or one yard of fabric

Jenna also has a club called the Make Do Marigolds. You can join in by purchasing her seasonal packets and then earn patches on your own --- plus it's chock full of recipes, tips and even an apron pattern. So check it out.

AND, if you didn't know, Jenna also runs SwapDex, an index of swaps. I LOVE her site for seeing what are all current swap out there on the world wide web. I know it's a lot of work, and I really appreciate all her efforts!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I read this. I have been checking my junk mail along with my regular mail thinking I had missed this!! This is to fun to be missing. I'm sure it has been so much work. Thank you for doing it all.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!