Sunday, March 29, 2009

Your opinion is needed if you have time!

I am busy working on the muslin version of my apron. I would not normally do a muslin for an apron, and in fact, it's my first time even doing a muslin! The reason wh I am doing it is that I am designing my own pattern. I don't want to make any mistakes with the good fabric!
I am working on the top of my apron and I could use an opinion on a very small detail. I can't decide if the apron should sit a little lower - making it a little sexier - or sit a little higher . If you have time, please go to my blog and leave a comment there. I would really appreciate the help!
My blog is: http://quiltinggourmet.blogspot.com
Thanks! And while you do that, I am going to work on the bottom of my apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!