Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thank You Susan!!































Thank you Susan for the wonderful gift. I took a picture of it as soon as I got it on my cutting table, so ignore the mess in the background!! I unfortunately tore through the entire package before taking a picture of the way you had it wrapped so nicely. I guess I was too excited. It was lovely. I really love the cookbook and the husband and I have already selected some meals to try. Vegetarian/Vegan cookbooks are hard to come by and some include horrible recipes. This book has so many great recipes, I will get a ton of use from the apron and the cookbook!!

Thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate it!!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. So flirty and feminine! My husband and I are trying to go vegetarian. We are starting with one all veggy dinner a week and I have found some great recipes. Care to share?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!