Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I love my apron!

My swap partner Becca, made my apron out of my favorite color combo, pink & brown. I love it. It has cute little pink chenille balls hanging from the bottom. I have all ready gained weight reading Mrs. Fields " I love Chocolate Cookbook" Yummy stuff.  Other goodies included are a flower coin purse, hand lotion and a cute little bear.
I had to include this pic, even though you can not see me very well, just to show the lovely weather we are having today, SNOWING. I am sick of it. This is not normal for the middle of May. I am ready for warm weather so I can plant my garden.
Enjoy!
~Jany~

6 comments:

  1. Wow, snow! Hope you get to that garden soon or you won't have much time before the cold sets in again.
    Cute apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is soo pretty...love the trim! And it looks so nice on you too..what could be better, aprons and chocolate, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great apron! I can't believe you still have SNOW. It was 90 degrees here in Louisiana yesterday! (wish it was cooler though...)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!