Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beautiful Table Runner!

I got a wonderful swap package from Jeanie (and everything was wrapped in the cutest button wrapping paper)! Such lovely colors in the table runner and it's quite large! I was having trouble getting a good picture of it laid out, so here's a shot with it folded, showing both sides, and I love the fabric on both sides! And she put prairie points ALL the way around - what a lot of work that must have been to get them all even on the corners.

She also included a really cute crocheted dish towel, three potholders which I can REALLY use, the cutest packet of cocoa with accoutrements, a packet of M&Ms with a cute saying, a Happy Holidays placque, and a sparkly snowflake pin! Now, I know she didn't know this about me, but I collect Christmas pins - I will be wearing this one on December 1! Thank you Jeanie - what a great package to receive - just like Christmas :-)


2 comments:

  1. So Pretty!! You sure have a great package there!! Enjoy, enjoy, and add a little entertaining too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!