Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beautiful!

Melinda C. sent me a gorgeous package for our Fall Table Runner swap and I have been a very bad girl not getting these pictures posted yet!  I'm sorry Melinda ~ The table runner she made is incredibly beautiful and matches our dining room to a T.  My pictures don't do it justice at all.  I've tried to wait to take pictures until a day that I was home while there was actually some daylight outside and it turns out that it was too bright to get a good shot. Take my word for it when I tell you the fabrics and the craftsmanship in this runner is incredible!

Melinda also included a super sweet decorated tin full of wonderful buttons and crafty add-on's, a piece of fall time ribbon, a bag of caramel candy corn in a sweet bag with a fun fall leaf attached, a beautiful handmade card and a GREAT fall banner!  She is awesome!
Thanks Melinda!!

1 comment:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!