Sunday, November 6, 2011

Perfect Fall Table Runner!

I just love fall, but don't have many fall decorations around my house. I was so excited to receive my package from Micki S yesterday! As soon as I saw the burlap in the box I knew I was going to love the table runner! I've seen so many beautiful burlap table runners on pinterest...now I have my very own!! Here's a picture of it on my table.
Micki also included some tealights, cupcake wrappers, pecan recipes, pecans, chocolate chips, and a Christmas candle screen to add to my Christmas decorations. Thanks so much Micki! I love it all. Thanks also to Shawnee for hosting another great swap!







5 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks great on your table! I forgot the note to let you know the pecans are from my yard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful runner. It looks great on your table. Sounds like you got some fun tuck ins too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fall tablerunner. Looks like a long table and runner to match!! Fall colors are my favorite.
    Blessings
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, lovely!! Beautiful job on this Fall Runner!! I still wish I had A Pecan Tree in my back yard!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!