Monday, November 14, 2011

It Came, It Came!!!!!!!!!!

My package from Danielle came today and I am so excited!  It was the one I had hoped was mine!I love the colors, I love the coasters, and I love the napkins!  I also love that that back of the runner and the napkins are from vintage fabric!  Thank you so much Danielle and thank you Shawnee for doing this swap.  I had so much fun making and receiving table runners!

Please excuse the simpleness of my table, with 3 small kids we usually have nothing on it, but now I have this beautiful table runner, coasters and napkins that will be on it! (We are still in the process of putting up the chair rail.  Please excuse the messy paint job!)

Coasters and napkins!

Simple picture of all of my Swap pieces!

Thank you again Danielle!  I love, love, love everything!

Amy

1 comment:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!