Monday, November 28, 2011

Magic

Christmas is such a Magical time - Animals talk at midnight in the barn if you listen close, Angels hang low in the sky keeping watch, Stars sparkle and twinkle to show the way home, Reindeer have red glowing noses to see through the fog, a jolly man in a red suit fills our stockings, snowmen sing and dance.  I could go on and on.  Because of the magical time of year, I choose the word MAGIC for my secret swap partner.  Here is just a portion of the package that will be going out to _ _ _ _ _ _ on Wednesday.

M=Magic Forest Door Hanger
   A=A warm, handknit wool scarf
            G=Gooseberry Patch Family Cookbook
                    I=Inticing ----------(I can't tell everything!)
                                   C=Chocolate!

           A couple other little tuck-in's that didn't make it into the picture, some wrapping paper, bows and jingle bells and my package is ready to go!

Hope you're all having a wonderful magical time putting your Secret Santa gifts together.  So much fun!



3 comments:

  1. Oh...your parcel looks so wonderful...My word was JOY...and I forgot to take a picture:(....and...I am mailing mine tonight!!...ooohhhh...this is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose the word SNOW and I also forgot to take pictures. But it's already packed and ready to mail, so hopefully she'll take pictures. I hope she likes what I got her. I even added a few extra goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic package! I'm sure your partner will love everything. I'm using CHRISTMAS and just have to finish my I and the second S. It's a long word so there are lots of fun things. Should have it in the mail by Monday. This has been super fun to put together.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!