Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Cheer - Up







Jen .. Thank you so much for the wonderful swap package. I have had the flu and finally on Saturday my husband ran to the post office to pick up my package. I had this gorgeous table runner and the goodies .. well, let's just say they are FAB! I love the pumpkins and fall colors. PERFECT! My house has been decorated for fall since before Halloween! I adore the handbag. I can't wait to scoot out and do some Thanksgiving grocery shopping next week and be sporting my new bag! The kleenex keeper is to die for. It's already in my purse! I love it so much I'm making some for holiday gifts .. hope you don't mind me stealing your idea! I have the hangers on two of my doors already. I put the runner on my coffee table so I can enjoy it in my den. I didn't have much on it so this worked perfect.

My husband had heart surgery yesterday so between him being down and me with the flu, your package was the perfect THANKSGIVING CHEER-UP!





Thank you again for all the extra special goodies.





Thanks Shawnee for another super cool idea!





Happy Turkey Day to all our Apron Swappers!





Sharon

1 comment:

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!