Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wheeee! my package came from Kerry J!





I'm one lucky swapper to have Kerry as my partner. I LOVE the runner she sent. Absolutely fabulous. I think I'm not going to put it on my dining room table though. I'm going to put it on the table in the foyer so more people can see it. Yeah. It's THAT awesome.

I mean just LOOK at it!



She also sent so many goodies :) Cupcake decorating stuff and ...hot cocoa! yum yum yum! I had to hide it because my kids immediately started begging for some. Sorry, not sharing :D

Oh the big tuck in was this piece of awesomeness:




A recipe holder! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything.

thank you so much!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you liked everything Micki:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG .. I just pinned that runner pattern to my pinterest board yesterday. I loved it too! And that recipe card holder .. to die for! Love Gingerbread men. My dining room is done in them for Christmas. You are one lucky gal. What a great job Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on that runner!! I love appliques! They just help to spread the joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry is awesome! What great swap goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL runner, and I love that recipe holder!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!