Monday, June 23, 2008

It came! It came!

My apron arrived the the mail today. Funny thing is that I predicted that it would be mine! Here is where I posted a comment (5th one down) on how this apron is coming to my house, and IT DID! Stacey from Two Cold Feet, I don't know why you wish you could have made this over again, it is PERFECT! The ribbon, garland and red/white/blue candy sprinkles are going on some yummy cupcakes! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Here is Ava modeling the apron for me. (I like her shape better than mine!)


5 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorites...the trim...the fabric, just great! and it would be just fine on your shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky, lucky lady!! How could this apron not look lovely on you!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! this is one of my favourites too - how gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky girl !! I just love this apron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm green with envy, I love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Apronistas -- I appreciate your lovely comments!!